- Flow rate of 165LPH (40psi, 13.5v)
- Ethanol compatibility (e5, e10, and e25 blends)
- Composite turbine impeller for quiet and efficient operation
- Computer balanced armature for low NVH
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Application specific fitment kits (Please contact for details)
Since 2005, DeatschWerks (DW) has been manufacturing fuel systems for motorsports and high power street cars. Today, DW is releasing the DW100, an in-tank pump designed to function as an OE equivalent replacement. For the first time, the quality, performance, and reliability, you have grown to love in your DW300, DW65c, and DW350iL is available in a version created especially for the typical daily driver.
The DW100 pump was engineered with a focus on low NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), and long life. These goals have been achieved by creating a new pump motor with a computer-balanced armature, and very low amperage draw. The specially balanced armature decreases noise by 14% over the already quiet DW200 in-tank pump. Furthermore, the low amperage draw (4.2 amps at 40psi, 13.5 volts) generates less heat and significantly increases brush and commutator life. These features have culminated in a pump motor built to last a lifetime and the DW100 is accompanied by a lifetime warranty to back up the claim.