The Kurofune is Link’s first G4+ ECU built to run off adapter looms.
Meaning there is already a host of aftermarket adapter looms for all types of Japanese cars that will plug straight into your car and straight into the Kurofune.
This also means that the Kurofune is a ready made replacement for other aftermarket ECUs that share that same wiring set-up.
- 10 x Digital Inputs
- 3 x Temperature Inputs
- 9 x Analog Inputs
- 2 x Differential Trigger Inputs
- 2 x Knock Inputs
- 8 x Injection Drives
- 8 x Ignition Drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary Outputs
- 4 Analog Outputs
- +5V Sensor Power Supply
- 1 x Sixty Four Pin Connector
- 1 x CAN Bus
- 1x USB Mini Tuning Connection
- 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
- 100 channels of logging.
- 32Mb of logging memory.
- All Motorsport features including antilag, traction and launch control
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning.
- OBDII output stream – send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/bluetooth adaptor (not included).
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping.
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables.
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps.
- Individual cylinder correction.