The Thunder is our biggest, most advanced ECU yet.
The Thunder is optimised for high end applications requiring maximum performance, flexibility and tuning control. The Thunder has more inputs, more outputs and more features than any other Link ECU.
The Thunder isn’t just serious about performance, it’s obsessed.
- 16 x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 16 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- 8 x Injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 18 x Auxiliary outputs
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- 2 x Thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- 2 x Twenty eight pin, waterproof connectors
- 2 x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- 0 x 3 Axis Accelerometer – Lateral G (cornering),
- Longitudinal G (acceleration/braking), Vertical G.
- 2 x K-type Onboard Thermocouple Inputs meaning
- high accuracy for high temperature situations e.g. exhaust gas temperature sensing.
- 2 x Digital Wideband Onboard 2 x E-throttle Controllers – for engines that have two
- electronic throttle bodies.
- 2 x Knock Control Inputs – monitor each bank on a V engine.
- 16 x Digital Inputs – six can be differential reluctor (speed sensor) – ABS wheel speed sensors
- 16 x Analogue Inputs – Temperature, Pressure, Position.
- 18 x Auxiliary Outputs – Lights, solenoids, gauges, switches, relays etc.
- Plus all other G4+ features including all Motorsport,Logging and CAN features, Peak and Hold and Digital Wideband.